Data mining

SamsamSamsam Member Posts: 3 Learner I
Can the educational license do data/text mining?.
Thank you

Best Answers

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    yes
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • SamsamSamsam Member Posts: 3 Learner I
    Thank you Mschmitz,
    Can you please help with how to go about it?. I can not seem to get my way round it.
    Thank you
  • Jasmine_Jasmine_ Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 15 Community Manager
    Hi Sam,

RapidMiner offers free educational licenses for university students, university professors, and non-funded university project researchers. These licenses are valid for one year and have no limits on them. You can generate an educational license for yourself, download RapidMiner, and create an account on this page: https://rapidminer.com/get-started-educational/. In addition to this, you might want to check out the RapidMiner Academy if you are new to RapidMiner. The Academy has tutorial videos that show how to use RapidMiner. Please message me privately if you have other questions - I'd be happy to answer them.

Kind regards,
    Jasmine
  • MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    @Samsam have you installed the text minning extension?