How to fix screen tearing?

marcelo_marreiros98marcelo_marreiros98 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
I have a screen tearing issue and i don't know how to fix it.

Answers

• marcelo_marreiros98marcelo_marreiros98 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

This fixed it for me, make sure you write "false" like this and not like "False".
  • Eurocorp_SyndicateEurocorp_Syndicate Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello, can you please help, I also have the same problem and don't know how to fix it. I already read other comments under glitch etc but nothing worked. Please help.
  • JhakalaJhakala Member Posts: 1 Learner I
    marcelo_marreiros98  I´m experiencing the same problem. Could you translate headlines for settings to english? I´m having difficulties in locating them
  • Soto067Soto067 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    For clarification, "Variaveis de Ambiente" is the "Environmental Variables" menu. It can be accessed through your computer's settings, NOT in RapidMiner (I spent a lot of time learning this). You can access the "Environmental Variables" screen by doing the following:

1. If you're using Windows 11, go to the bottom left corner, right-click the Windows icon, and select "Settings".
    2. Select "System", under the "Device Specifications" section, there is a "Related Links" area. Click on "Advanced System Settings".
    3. The window that opens should display the "Advanced" Tab, if not, select it. 
    4. Click the "Environmental Variables..." button at the bottom of that window.
    5. The "Environmental Variables" opens up. 
    6. You may not see a "J2D_D3D" in the lists, so click new and enter the parameters as shown in the picture in Marcelo's April 2020 post. (with emphasis on the lowercase f in "false".)