Using AYLIEN Analyze Sentiment (Document) Operator

User107347User107347 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited February 2020 in Help
Trying to analyze 3 txt documents using AYLIEN, but get no results. The results consist of three unlabeled document but without polarity/subjectivity scores. Help?? The AYLIEN connection is specified and the sentiment mode is set to document, all ports connected.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
    @User107347,

Hello

Could you please share more information like your process, Data or screen shot? :)

Thank you
    mbs
  • User107347User107347 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Hi,
    I have attached a screen shot of my process and my results. On the results, the documents are not labeled as per the process, so it seems as though something may not be specified...but I can't tell what the precise issue is.
    ThanksII
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
    Sorry it is not clear for me, may be other can help you more
    Regards
    mbs
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hello @User107347 hopefully you got a warning that the Aylien extension is no longer supported? It has lots of problems.
  • DivyemDivyem Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
    @sgenzer extension is not supported but can we use the api request as a webservice in rapidminer?

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    please have a look at Extract Sentiment of Operator Toolbox. It has Aylien option.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    @mschmitz great that worked, but this is for only extracting sentiment. in NLP much more features are available from aylien, the extensions seems to be not picking up the connection any way out to use the same?
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @Divyem ,

Sorry? i do not get the question?

Best,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
    @mschmitz I meant aylien gives more features than just sentiment analysis, like :- extract enitity, language detection, extract articles. I have gone through rosette but it's little costly compared to other tools like google cloud Natural Language api, aylien etc. I have raised the same in the community in separate discussion. Could you help me out in that. Please refer to below discussion
    https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/57243/rapidminer-connectivity-with-google-cloud-platform-for-nlp-processing#latest
    Hi @Divyem ,

currently Toolbox only supports sentiment. If there is a commerical need we may extend the coverage to other things like Language detection and so on. But if there is not a commerical need, then Toolbox will not support this soon.

Best,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany