How to call subprocess macro in main process

sgnarkhede2016sgnarkhede2016 Member Posts: 152 Contributor II
edited June 2020 in Help
I'm calling subprocess in my main process but unable to access macro present in subprocess main process for further used

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @sgnarkhede2016,

Mmhh, I have difficulties to understand what you mean.
    Can you provide your data, your process ans explain more explicitly what you want to do ?

Regards,

Lionel
  • sgnarkhede2016sgnarkhede2016 Member Posts: 152 Contributor II
    if you have once process need to call another process then we execute process operator but if process you are calling contain macro then 
    how to get these macro values in current process
  • lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    @sgnarkhede2016,

I'm not sure to understand, but maybe you can generate an attribute (via Generate Attributes operator inside an Handle Exception subprocess to avoid error(s) if the macro does not exist) and set the value
    of this attribute to the macro value.
    Then you can check in the Branch operator if this generated attribute exists by setting condition type = attribute available

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Lionel
    I am calling subprocess in my main process but unable to access macro generated in subprocess in my main process
    @sgnarkhede2016,

Can you share your process(es) (via File --> Export Process) and your data in order we can reproduce and understand what's going on ?

Regards,

Lionel
    Sorry I can't share the process but I resolve above issue using filter and branch operator
    OK, @sgnarkhede2016.

Glad you have fixed this issue ! 

Regards,

Lionel