How to get the whole process after auto model

nero786nero786 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited May 2020 in Help
Hello,

I ran auto model and got the result to predict an attribute. I wanted to see the complete process after "open process", as shown on the website. But instead I am getting basic blocks inside which was the detail process. How should I use it to improve further and how to know which is the best prediction model? I am new to it and any help to accurately predict and modify the process will be appreciated.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    @nero786,

Select the "Find Optimal Parameters" operator and you will see its parameters in the "parameters" panel.
    Then click on Edit Parameters Settings : Inside you can select the hyperparameters you want to tune and their range :

Regards,

Lionel 

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @nero786,

Mmhh..., just double-click on the blocks (called "subprocesses") to enter in these blocks and see what's inside these blocks...

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Lionel
  • nero786nero786 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
    Yes I did do that and I saw bunch of processes, even I tried to attach word doc with the images of the process here on the community but don't know why it did not used it. But thanks lionelderkrikor, also all the other models shows similar processes and sub-processes. How should I improve the model from the rapid miner auto model?
    Here is the file.
    Hello Varun and Lionel,
    I did not enabled those two options. Thanks for that!!

train model -> Optimize  ? -> click on Find Optimal Parameters (Optimize parameters operator) and click on Edit parameters settings------------ I did not see edit parameters settings.

Smart people think the same way  ;) Lionel.
    Thanks Lionel... you all guys are doing a great job by helping. Keep up the good work.
  • PSinghPSingh Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    edited September 2021
    Hello everyone!

I was also trying the Auto Model in RapidMiner 9.10. Once the process completes, I also wanted to see a particular model and its process. However, when I click on the open process it gives me a generic Auto Model as @nero786 also mentioned and its not what shown in the rapidminer documentation here, https://docs.rapidminer.com/9.3/studio/auto-model/.
    Is there a way in rapidminer 9.10 to see the process of a particular model lets a random forest once the AutoModel completes running? Like the process in the attached document from Rapidminer documentation!
    @jacobcybulski any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.