So i have this school assignment and i can t figure it out how to insernt a new column ?

ANGELINAANGELINA Member Posts: 2 Learner I
edited May 2020 in Help
You will create a process in RapidMiner that will read the fake.csv and true.csv files, it will only keep the Text column from each one and after adding to both 2 a new column named Class and "fake" value for the first ones. " real "for the latter, it will unite them into a common data set @lionelderkrikor 
                                                                                                             @Telcontar120 @varunm1 

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @ANGELINA,

First, I would like to clarify something : this community was not created to carry out school assignments for students.
    If you are new with RapidMiner, I advice you to go the RapidMiner Academy - https://academy.rapidminer.com/
    You will find pedagogic videos about how to use RapidMiner and especially a section to get started. I think
    you will find answer(s) to the question(s) of your assignment.
    But to give you a starting point, you can use Generate Attributes operator to insert a new column in a RapidMiner exampleset.
    Please refer to the documentation of this operator and go to Jump to Tutorial Process to understand how this operator works.

After doing all this, if you have specific question(s), we will be happy to help.

Good luck  ! 

Regards,

Lionel
  • ANGELINAANGELINA Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    I am so sorry ,i didn t know that. Besides that ,can you help me more ? I  have already seen these videos and i can t insert the new column. I dont understand the formula of the the new column. 
  • lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @ANGELINA,

You can find in attached file a general process (to adapt to your own data) including two datasets in entry. Then, a new attribute called "Class" is generated in both datasets and then the 2 resulting datasets are added to obtain one dataset.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Lionel