Hey, while using rapid miner go, error is showing up in execution status for all the models

AkshatAkshat Member Posts: 10 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Help
I was trying to solve a regression problem using rapid miner go and i am facing this issue where all the execution status for all of the models is showing up as "error" as visible in the image that i have attached, can anyone help me with what could be the possible reason.
Jus FYI, my data doesn't have any missing values or infinite values.
Please help me out to resolve this issue.
Tagged:

Answers

• Pavithra_RaoPavithra_Rao Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 123 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @akshat,

Please share the screenshot, it hasn't come through.

• AkshatAkshat Member Posts: 10 Newbie

My bad, i have posted the screenshot above, i am getting "error" in execution status, can you please help me out @Pavithra_Rao to resolve the issue behind it ?
  • Pavithra_RaoPavithra_Rao Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 123 RM Data Scientist
    Thanks @Akshat
    Could you please give me more details like, what's the format of data uploaded (csv, excel). Looks like it's classification problem
    Did you get any errors/warnings in the previous steps? (If any please share the screenshots)
    Also can trying clicking on x Error in the execution status column and see if it provides any more details.

Hey @Pavithra_Rao
    It is actually a regression problem, and the uploaded data was of type csv and all of the previous steps were pretty smooth, also it does not show any error message when i click on error icon, how do i debug the issue? I have been using the same data to train model in my jupyter notebook and it is working great. So not really sure what the error could be
    edited June 2020
    Hey @Akshat

Could you share the sample of the data, to see If we can re-create the issue?

If possible, could you click on the Export option and share the downloaded process zip file?

Thanks,
    Pavithra
    Hey @Pavithra_Rao
    I have attached the zip file below, please have a look if you could figure out something as my data is a bit confidential and hence i am not that comfortable to share it on open community forum, however do let me know if having the data is necessary.

With regards,
    Akshat Agrawal
    edited June 2020
    Hey @Pavithra_Rao
    I also managed to extract the payload containing task-ids from the inspect element, i hope it helps you in resolving the issue faster.

[{"id":"8051feaa-c507-4125-875b-447b78ceee2b","ownerId":"b431df13-f105-4039-8ef4-39ebc29073fe","taskId":"53c05336-0073-464d-b2da-545a33d1a9e5","state":"FINISHED","createdAt":"Jun 1, 2020 9:53:29 PM","startedAt":"Jun 1, 2020 9:53:30 PM","endedAt":"Jun 1, 2020 9:53:39 PM","type":"WEIGHTS"},{"id":"b167635f-b1ee-44d2-b276-8229a61f41b0","ownerId":"b431df13-f105-4039-8ef4-39ebc29073fe","taskId":"53c05336-0073-464d-b2da-545a33d1a9e5","state":"ERROR","createdAt":"Jun 1, 2020 9:53:29 PM","startedAt":"Jun 1, 2020 9:53:30 PM","endedAt":"Jun 1, 2020 9:53:36 PM","type":"DEEP_LEARNING"}]
    Hey @Pavithra_Rao
    Any updates on this issue?
    Hey, I am still getting the same error, any updates on this?
    Please let me know what could be the possible reason ?
    hi @Akshat,

I have sent a personal note to you, please check your messages.

Cheers,
    Pavithra
    thanks, my issue is resolved, it was something related to the column names restrictions
    Though i suggest you to clearly display the reason behind the error, otherwise it comes very less intuitive to debug error