Options

Problem with the forum. It is hanging my browser on two different computers.

hughesfleming68hughesfleming68 Member Posts: 323 Unicorn
edited June 2020 in Help
I have been trying to respond to @Repletion with no luck. Some script just hangs and it is impossible to do anything.

regards,

Alex 
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    RepletionRepletion Member Posts: 24 Contributor I
    @hughesfleming68 yea the forum sucks a bit to be fair. It freezes and dealing with embedded code it sometimes just stops responding. Again thanks for the amazing help you are providing!
  • Options
    Hi @Repletion, if you can upload a csv of your data that would be be a big help.
  • Options
    RepletionRepletion Member Posts: 24 Contributor I
    @hughesfleming68 been trying to comment on my post for the past 30 min, but the forum is going through a hard time letting me post and let alone attach files. It will be there in 5 min if it doesnt crash now
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @Repletion. I had the same problem this morning. Lets try again in a couple or hours.
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi all - yes as @mschmitz said there is some issue with SSL certificates today here on the community. My apologies for this. We're working on it!!
  • Options
    @sgenzer. FYI, I am still having browser problems again this morning. It will freeze mid sentence and I have to wait for some script to timeout before I can continue.