Options

Logical regression comparison with R

TGTTGT Member Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi for everyone.
A Little bit confused. I perform Logical regression, in RapidMiner. it’s not clear how to choose a reference and how to look at it, but I sort of figured it out with "remap binominals". Never mind. That part my output in RapidMiner:

It looks pretty reliable, Point (label) my question is Surgery Yes or No, so for example when Age rise, ratio to Surgery- yes descend - if I understand well my output.
Now same set, same logistic regression in R version 3.5.3 (2019-03-11):
part of my output in R: 

Answers

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    I have previously noticed other problems with the logistic regression operator, as noted in the following thread: https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/47835/logistic-regression-operator-and-weights#latest
    I am not sure why that thread was closed without any apparent resolution, or whether that issue is related to the issue that you have highlighted here.
    @mschmitz have you looked into the performance of the logistic regression operator and noticed any of the issues described in these threads?

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    Please note that we updated the H2O backend for 9.7. This may change results.

~Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany