timeseries

monimoni Member Posts: 18 Contributor II
Hi everyone
 I want to work on the dataset that I sent on the close column and the date cloumn  in the collection of my data and get the output on the diagram of what the closed prices are on different dates by arima or machine learing
Thank you all

Answers

• David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
    Hi @moni ,

if you want to use ARIMA, take a look at the example process in the samples repository in RapidMiner:
    //Samples/Time Series/templates/Automized Arima on US - Consumption data

This should give you a good idea how to apply and also optimize your ARIMA process on your data. As a general tip, I would convert your data column into the correct type (either during import, or with TurboPrep).

Best,
    David
  • monimoni Member Posts: 18 Contributor II
    @David_A
    Hello
    You can do this on the submitted data I did not succeed
  • David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
    Hi,

can you explain what's not working? I've tried it out and it worked fine for me (although with only 36 data points the forecast is not very telling).

The only thing you need to change are the attribute names at the ARIMA operator to <DTYYYYMMDD> as index and <Close> as time series attribute.

Best,
    David

• monimoni Member Posts: 18 Contributor II
    @David_A
    can you send run film for i  ?