converting results into excel

ThiruThiru Member Posts: 100 Guru
edited June 2020 in Help
dear all,
is there any way to convert the results  page - data and statistics  into excel for further usage.

thanks
thiru 
Tagged:

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    what you can do is use the Extract Statistics operator. This converts all the information you see in the Stats view into an example set. You can then use Write Excel to write it into an excel file.
    Cheers,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • ThiruThiru Member Posts: 100 Guru
    @mschmitz
    thanks for your reply.  I tried this.  while using write excel, im not able to see the parameter " file location'. to access further.    could you pl. look into this.( ive just enclosed the process pic) thanks

regds
    thiru
  • lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @Thiru,

Connect the thr port of the Write Excel (instead of the fil port).

regards,

Lionel
  • ThiruThiru Member Posts: 100 Guru
    @lionelderkrikor
    yes. thanks.  I did that ,

1.  I connected thr port and run the process  & am getting en excel file in the destination folder. 
     However, im not able to open the excel file  in MS Excel.  I get the warning:
      " excel cannot open the file because the file format is not valid. verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the file"

2.  I thought of using  'read excel'  operator  in to open the same file in rapidminer  again couldnt.  it says: error in opening zip file.   (see the enclosed jpeg file for error).

3.  Then I tried open the same with 'read excel with format' , now it opens.  

I thought of checking why it doesnt happen if I use normal MS excel file , as well as if I use through rapidminer in step 2.
    can you help. thanks.

II.  Moreover -   I realise the 'extract statistics'  operator help to  to extract the " statistics"
      But  how to extract the " data "  i.e. information in 'data' view  in  results?

regds
    thiru