Options

Whats wrong?

DDresenDDresen Member Posts: 10 Contributor I
edited July 2020 in Help
Hey there,

i´m trying to conduct a dictionary based sentiment analysis by using the dictionary - based sentiment (Documents) operator. My process is as you can see pretty much inspired by the operators tutorial. The only difference here is that my "documents" are read from an excel-sheet and the dictionary is as well. Everytime I run this process thee is an error prompt. Does anybpdy know whats wrong or - even better - how to fix this?

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,
    i took the liberty to change the error message of the operator. So once we release a new version of operator toolbox you will receive something more telling:

Cheers,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    edited July 2020
    Hi,
    Apply Model Documents needs a collection of _documents, not a Collection of Examples going in.Please have a look at the tutorial processes.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    DDresenDDresen Member Posts: 10 Contributor I
    Thanks a lot! Everything works now. Much appreciated