Options

RapidMiner Server not starting after installation

UsamaNawazUsamaNawaz Member Posts: 2 Newbie
I have installed RapidMiner Server on my laptop following all the given steps and everything worked correctly. The database connection was also successful. But when I try to run the server from standalone.bat or from windows services, it does not start. This is the error I get by running the standalone.bat file. Can anyone help me with it?

Answers

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Did you update yet to the new version 9.7?  It may clear up any background sever issues.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Options
    UsamaNawazUsamaNawaz Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes, I have downloaded the latest version of RapidMiner Server.
  • Options
    MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    @UsamaNawaz  go to your installation path (Not RM Home) "your_path"\standalone\deployments and you'll see the some file that will show a .deployed or .notdeployed. if your RM Server is being deployed you'll notice it with the .deployed files.
    The Log screenshot doesn't show all the information but you could go to the RM_Home\log and read the server.log or share it to understand what could be failing during the deployment.

• Options
    SanSan Member Posts: 15 Contributor I
    Hello, Even I am facing the same issue to start the rapidminer server after successful installation. Below is the screenshot of starting Rapidminer server from services. Please do help me to solve this problem i am stuck with this for so long......