How to connect to a Salesforce Sandbox?

hhr1315hhr1315 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
With the deprecation of the old JDBC connections to Salesforce, I am unable to connect to a sandbox environment using the Salesforce connector. In order to connect to a sandbox, the connector needs to explicitly communicate that the environment is a sandbox. When using SSIS and connecting to Salesforce, there is a key/value that says" Use Sandbox = "True" (or False). The older CData JDBC driver allowed me to add additional parameters in the URL. The Salesforce connector works fine in non-sandbox environments.

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    This sounds like a product feature request.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

Can you please provide a screenshot? You can add additional parameters in the URL no problem.

Regards,
    Marco
  • btibertbtibert Member, University Professor Posts: 146 Guru
    I came across this post as a result of searching for Salesforce related questions.  My need is unrelated, but above there is a reference to a feature request.   

Are we able to submit feature requests?  I am more than happy to write user stories or log bugs given a formatted input.