How an I remove Intercept term from the Generalized Linear model while running in Auto Model mode?

dimitridimitri Member Posts: 2 Learner I
edited July 2020 in Help
How an I remove Intercept term from the Generalized Linear model while running in Auto Model mode?
Tagged:

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    You can't do this directly in Auto Model, but you can run Auto Model and then simply open the generated GLM model process and adjust the parameter manually to exclude the intercept term (it is an expert parameter so you need to show them to see it).
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • dimitridimitri Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    @Telcontar120 Thanks for an answer! Could You please provide me screenshot? I cant find this option ( 
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    @dimitri here is the screenshot of the parameters for the GLM operator.  I have circled the one where you can include or exclude the intercept.  If you don't see that listed, I also circled something at the bottom that controls whether you can see the advanced parameters or not.  If yours says "Show Advanced Parameters" then click on it and you should see all the ones in this image.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • sara20sara20 Member Posts: 110 Unicorn
    @dimitri

Hello
    Also you can make GLM process in studio too. And in Auto Model the training and test part are 60% and 40% which you can do it easily. :smile: