Using Charts/Visualizations and

mnatomnato Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2020 in Help
Hi, I have an assignment for a class using rapid miner. I think the professor gave us outdated instructions and rapid miner has since updated. Do you know where I would find "Charts" and "Series Multiple" after I stored two different datasets? The instructions say this specifically: Let’s compare data set 1 with data set 2 over time. In the Results view, go to the Charts tab, and under Chart style at the top of the tab, choose Series Multiple, which allows you to compare trends between multiple series. Under Plot Series choose two corresponding series from the data set 1 and the data set 2. Have the two series moved in similar directions over time, or not?

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    These have been renamed in recent versions.  Look on the left hand menu bar while in the Results view and you will see the "Visualization" option, and then choose the "line" graph option.  You will have the ability to choose several series to graph at the same time.  The interface is very intuitive and similar to Excel.  You will need to merge the two datasets to view them in one graph, though.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts