Reconfigure Connections to Databases on the new AI Hub 9.7

BierseppBiersepp Member Posts: 14 Contributor II
Hello, 

I recently upgraded RM Server to AI hub on 9.7. This implementation was done in Docker on a Windows Server 2019 environment.
I just realized that the current connections on the Server instance are not working anymore. In Studio everything has been tested successfully. 

On AI Hub I get the following message: 
The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates do not conform to algorithm constraints". ClientConnectionId:78adaf2a-004a-40d8-b39e-bd04c119f578 

We don't have SSL enabled on the AI Hub. This hasen't been an issue since the latest upgrade. I guess KeyCloak might have something to do with it!?

Thanks for your help. We depend on this for a couple of WebApps we have deployed. 

Tagged:

Best Answers

• BierseppBiersepp Member Posts: 14 Contributor II
    Solution Accepted
    @aschaferdiek
    Hi thank you for your answer. This helped a lot. 

On a side note, I also had to additionally change the driver to Microsoft SQL Server to jdbc:jdts. But without the URL changes it would not have worked. 

Thanks again!

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager