X | 1
Y | 2

And like to have this kind of data set:
Value | Nr.
X | 1
Y | 1
Y | 1

Question:
How can I generate new examples from the existing one? Do I need to use transpose to generate new Attributes? Or should I use De-Pivot or a Macro? What is the most effective way?

Thanks for help.
Peter

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    If it is always the same example you want to add, then Create ExampleSet and Append seems good, no?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Peter_MPeter_M Member Posts: 3 Learner I

thanks for the reply but I think I forget some details. There are much more existing attributes and examples. They are compressed in the way that the nr. is the sum of existing examples. I like to get the origina data set. That mean I need to copy the example like the amount of "Nr.". To make it unique I should insert a atribute.
    Hopefully you get my issue.

Thanks in advance,
    Peter

• Options
    Peter_MPeter_M Member Posts: 3 Learner I

that works for a less number fo examples (rows). Now I will check to automate this via a macro or a loop because there are a lot of rows how are need to multiplyed and appended, depending of the multiplier which is mentioned in the attribute.

Thanks for the help,
    BR,
    Peter