Storing the Optimize Parameters (Grid)

monoremonore Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
Hello - This should be a very simple question but I cant find it anywhere. I need to Store the "Optimize Parameters (Grid)" output that you receive when you run that operator - the table where each iteration is listed with every combination of parameters is listed and a final column called "Data Based Performance". This is generated but cannot be stored, and since I am running a long process on the server, I can therefor never see this output.

To clarify - I am not talking about the parameter output (nor the model output, or performance output) . All those have output ports and can be easily stored, but for some reason this output cannot be.

Thanks,
Mike

Best Answer

Answers

• monoremonore Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Thanks so much. It worked perfectly. I didn't have to specify a name in "log name" or even connect it to any output port from the Optimize Parameters, just a Store afterwards.
  • swordfswordf Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Is there still someone on this issue now?

I have the same problem, different results are presented using the suggested parameter by grid optimizer,

I don't understand why, even if it's not the same it should be close at least