Logistic Regression

Mac2020Mac2020 Member Posts: 18 Learner I
When I apply logistic regression process, how can we know these values in each dependent variables from the result.
1) The coefficient of determination
2) Wald test figure
3)  Value of significance or P-value
4) Exponential beta

Thks
Tagged:

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    The standard logistic regression operator outputs the coefficient (raw and standardized), the standard error plus the associated z-statistic and p-value. The other items you are requesting are not available automatically as part of the output.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Mac2020Mac2020 Member Posts: 18 Learner I
    Hi,
    Could you please suggest that where i see the outputs as you mention above (the coefficient (raw and standardized), the standard error plus the associated z-statistic and p-value).  Could you please suggest example screen/pictures shown these figures.
    Thks
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    I suggest that you look at the tutorial process for the Logistic Regression, if you open that process and run it then the "model" output tab in the Results view has the data elements I referenced.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Thank you for your suggestion. 
    I am looking for wald value figure in logistic regression model.
    Is wald value is the same figure as z-value in result page of logistic regression process?
    Thanks
    No, it is not the same, although it would likely provide similar p-value results with large enough samples.  Wald statistic is based on the chi-square distribution and z-score is based on the normal distribution.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Is it possible to calculate Wald stat when we use logistic regression process.
    If yes, how we can do?
    Thanks
    Hello Rapidminer team,
    Could you please suggest how can we calculate Wald test value as above question?