Hi, Is it possible to process JSON file as input and receive JSON file as output in TF-IDF model??

SushmithaSushmitha Member Posts: 4 Newbie
While performing TF-IDF model for achieving Document similarity, I found operators for giving input as Read Excel and many others. But in my case I want to provide input in JSON data/file and also get output (that is similarity score) as JSON data/file. By this, I would like to know whether the operator is already available for it or is it possible for me to customize the operator to achieve it or any other ways to achieve it. Thanks in Advance.

Answers

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    Hi @Sushmitha you could use the JSON to Data and Data to JSON for achieving what you want depending on the complexity of your JSON.
    If that does not help you could use the Cut Document and Extract Information from the Tex Minning extension and play with Json Path on your files. 
    Or you  could use the  JSON processing with jq operator from the Marketplace.

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    You can also look into the paid Web Automation extension in the marketplace, which has a lot of controls over JSON files.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts