Options

Finding the best models for out data set

N_28N_28 Member Posts: 9 Learner I
Hi all! We are a group of bachelor students facing a couple of challenges finding the most suitable model(s) for our data set. 

We have attached our data set, please feel free to take a look asap.

We would like to have a process which has an output of performance comparison of models. Can you please provide us a step wise explanation how to reach this ?

Target variable: Churn

Answers

• Options
    kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    Have you tried the auto model? This does exactly what you need, showing the results of different models so you can pick out the best based on your criteria. 
  • Options
    N_28N_28 Member Posts: 9 Learner I
    @kayman: Thank you for your fast respond. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to use auto model and have to do all manually and iteratively. I have uploaded our data set. If you have any nice tips how to run the data set manually, that is very welcome :) 
  • Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @Nora25,

One way to do what you want to achieve (manually) is to use the training resources of RapidMiner : 
     - the process modelling comparaison and optimization.rmp (in attached file) to adapt to your own dataset.
      - the video called "automated model selection & optimization" of the rapidminer academy by following this link : 
         https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/58189/Automated%20Model%20Selection%20and%20Optimization

Hope this 2 resources will help you.

Regards,

Lionel