Failed to connect to [tcp://127.0.0.1:5672] or 404 error

ABIMABIM Member Posts: 20 Contributor I
edited December 2020 in Help
Hello

How can I solve this error in server?
"failed to connect to [tcp://127.0.0.1:5672]" or "404 error" while running server.

Regards
A

Answers

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Hi,

is this a docker-container deployment or a direct installation?

Port 5672 is the included ActiveMQ message broker system. In a Docker based deployment it is provided by the rm-server-svc container; with the direct installation the Server should start it automatically.

Please try to look into the logs and search for activemq-related error messages there. 

Regards,
    Balázs
  • ABIMABIM Member Posts: 20 Contributor I
    @BalazsBarany

Hello
    Thank you for your answer. Just I installed AI hub. If docker has any setup please let me know how to install and use it.

Best regards
    A
  • BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Hi,

here's the information on the Docker-based deployment: https://docs.rapidminer.com/9.8/deployment/overview/
    Also a video series on Academy: https://academy.rapidminer.com/catalog?query=docker deployment

It's an alternative setup method for complex AI Hub deployments including Jupyter Notebooks, Dashboards and more.
    If you just want to execute some web services and already installed AI Hub with the installer, that's fine.

Please check the logs for errors to determine the reason for your problems.

Regards,
    Balázs
  • ABIMABIM Member Posts: 20 Contributor I
    @BalazsBarany

unfortunately AI hub doesn't work. :(  I spent some days to fix AI hub but I couldn't. :(
    Now I don't know  what should I do . :(:(:(

Regards
    A
  • JamilAhmedJamilAhmed Member Posts: 3 Learner I
    @BalazsBarany
     Hi, I have deployed AI Hub 9.8 on the Docker-based deployment, now I want to upgrade it to the 9.10 version is there any document there for upgrading, or if you have done it then can you please describe the steps to be followed? Thank you