About AI Hub or Deployment RapidMiner Project

NileNetNileNet Member Posts: 3 Learner I
Dear Members, 
I am new to rapidminer, and hardly I managed to use the application
no I can create a process, I manage the results and visualization, I can create connection to twitter but it is difficult to other websites
I have Azure Account I couldn't connect to, and Google Instance also I couldn't connect to
the main problem now I want to know how to deploy the RapidMiner work to the web through the AI hub or RapidMiner Server if still available
I would apricate any help here

Regards

Answers

• jacobcybulskijacobcybulski Member, University Professor Posts: 391 Unicorn
    It is not clear, have you installed AI Hub on your Azure or Google? What installation type have you selected? Could you connect to the hub console?
  • NileNetNileNet Member Posts: 3 Learner I
    I installed Microsoft Azure, but I couldn't connect to RapidMiner
  • NileNetNileNet Member Posts: 3 Learner I
    Actually, I want to complete one project in RapidMiner, and deploy it to be able to use it in a web application or mobile application, but I don't know how to do this
    Try AWS, which makes it very simple - you can launch a pre-configured instance. You will have two choices: you can pay as you go or bring in your own license. There is also some instruction on RapidMiner Web site how to start using RapidMiner on AWS, see: https://docs.rapidminer.com/9.2/server/cloud/amazon-aws.html
    If you are evaluating AI Hub before purchasing an enterprise solution, contact sales and they will assist you in both installation and use of the hub.