Model deployment with local + monitoring

ThiruThiru Member Posts: 100 Guru
Hello all,   I am trying to do 'local' deployment with monitoring.  Can you help with  'steps to be followed  to configure
for monitoring option.    I want to access data from local repository only. 

regds
thiru

Answers

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    @Thiru hi it seems that you do not have a connection available to a DB. You'll need one to store and the stats that monitoring will enable for you. Go back and setup a DB connection and re launch the setup. You should be able to see the connection next time you'll go through the deployment.

• ThiruThiru Member Posts: 100 Guru
    Im trying to use my laptop ( standalone,  not in any network) for local + monitoring deployment.

As of now im trying to  scoring data  by accessing  data from local repository . I see 
    couple of screens to be configured( im enlclosing screen shots).  Im not sure how to go about it and what values to be feed in. 
    regds
    thiru
  • ThiruThiru Member Posts: 100 Guru
    Im trying to use my laptop ( standalone,  not in any network) for local + monitoring deployment.

As of now im trying to  scoring data  by accessing  data from local repository . I see 
    couple of screens to be configured( im enlclosing screen shots).  Im not sure how to go about it and what values to be feed in. 
    regds
    thiru