Procedure to publish new extensions

joeyhaohaojoeyhaohao Member Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello, I am the developer of HanMiner extension. Previously it was an individual toy project but I recently found people using it here. So I decided to wrap up the project and publish it to the marketplace so that it will be easier to use and maintain. I sent the publishing request three weeks ago following the instructions here

docs.rapidminer.com/latest/developers/extensions/create/publishing-your-extension/

but have not got any feedback yet. Not sure if the document is outdated. Can someone help with it?

Best Answer

• TobiasMalbrechtTobiasMalbrecht Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 294 RM Product Management
    edited March 2021 Solution Accepted
    Hi,

Thanks a lot for reaching out. Unfortunately your hosting request slipped my attention - sorry about that.

Just had a look at the HanMiner page on Github and it seems to be a great contribution to the RapidMiner platform. Well worth making easily available through the RapidMiner Marketplace. I have just accepted your latest hosting request and you should be able to upload your extension now. If you have any questions or issues during the process, please ping me - happy to help.

Appreciate your contribution!

Best regards,
    Tobias