Options

How to solve this error

st119338st119338 Member Posts: 11 Contributor II
Good day everyone. I have installed AI HUB and this is the error I have encountered when I run it in the command prompt. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks

Answers

• Options
    MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    Hi @st119338 please check if you have the JAVA_HOME variable created on your server.
    Also if your AI-Hub has a payed license you could create a support ticket and they could jump on a call to fix the issue directly.

If that's not the case you could do 2 things
    Go to the bin file inside the folder that you installed AI Hub and try to run the standalone.bin
    On the AI Hub Home folder you can read the log files and you could see what may be preventing the launch of the Server.

• Options
    I have tried the process given to me through this conversation however the problem stays the same...It runs for the first try but the next it has an error occurred.Please help me to solve this
  • Options
    Attached herewith is the screenshot.
  • Options
    MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    Hi @st119338 please find and post the server.log file so that we can see deeper on the error. 
    I would like to ask if you had a recent java version update? Sometimes you need to update the path for the java files on the JAVA_HOME variable on windows. Also I see you are installing it on a Windows 10 do you have enough memory on that computer (more than 16 GB) to run an instance of AI Hub?
    Please @ me the next time so that I receive a notification when you update the comments.
  • Options
    here is the server log
    hope you can help me escalate my problem
    .Thank you
  • Options
    @MarcoBarradas, here is the server log
    hope you can help me escalate my problem
    .Thank you