creating word cloud

wclasterwclaster Member, University Professor Posts: 43 University Professor
Hello. I am using the operators: Process Documents from Files, and inside that there are Tokenize, Filter stopwords, Stem, Transform cases (please see xml attached). The output exa and wor are both connected to res ports. When checking the results panel there are two tabs. WordList and ExampleSet (see attached). I would think that I would want to create a word cloud from the output of the WordList (in particular from either Total Occurances or Document Occurances). However in the WordList display there is no button for Visualizations in this tab (there is for the ExampleSet tab). Can someone guide me from here to create the word cloud? Thank you!

Best Answers

• atimmatimm Employee, Member Posts: 24 RM Engineering
    edited March 2021 Solution Accepted
    Hello @wclaster,

it seems that you have using the free license currently. You should be able to get a free full license for university usage and then follow https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/studio/installation/license-install.html to use it.
    With that license the Visualizations tab will show up on the left in your screenshot.

Best,
    Andreas
  • ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 517 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @wclaster,

please  loggin in to your account in Rapidminer.com, go to My Account, Educational program and apply for a new accademic license. 

regards 

Answers

• wclasterwclaster Member, University Professor Posts: 43 University Professor
    Thank you. It seems you are correct. I am not using the educational license. Also, it seems that my educational license has expired. It says
    RapidMiner Studio 7.2+Educationalxxxxx@xxxx Expired Fri, Feb 19th

How can I renew it?

Thanks again!

• wclasterwclaster Member, University Professor Posts: 43 University Professor
    Thanks. I was able to change the license and will try the word cloud.
  • ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 517 Unicorn
    Great, good luck!