creating word cloud with educational license

wclasterwclaster Member, University Professor Posts: 43 University Professor
Hello. I updated my license. I believe I have an educational license. It says valid for one year. And when I check About RapidMiner it says Educational Edition licensed to me. I still do not see the visualizations button as described below:

I am using the operators: Process Documents from Files, and inside that there are Tokenize, Filter stopwords, Stem, Transform cases (please see xml attached). The output exa and wor are both connected to res ports. When checking the results panel there are two tabs. WordList and ExampleSet (see attached). I would think that I would want to create a word cloud from the output of the WordList (in particular from either Total Occurances or Document Occurances). However in the WordList display there is no button for Visualizations in this tab (there is for the ExampleSet tab). Can someone guide me from here to create the word cloud?

I am attaching my xml
Thank you!

Best Answers

• ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 517 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @wclaster
    you need to connect a Wordlist to data operator to the output wor port of process documents operator. then connect both output ports from  Wordlist to data operator to the res ports.

Now you are able to graph a wordcloud.
    regards
    Solution Accepted
    Great!!

Answers

Hi @wclaster

please check that you license is sincronized. 

go to setting -> Manage Licenses. 

check if your educational license is active if not click on Sync licenses from my account. 
    regards
  • wclasterwclaster Member, University Professor Posts: 43 University Professor
    edited March 2021
    Hello. Please see attached. Also, when I press sync, I see the Login to your RM account. I use the email and password and press Login and Install and it immediately reverts to the Manage License screen. I am supposing that my password is correct. I think it is synced based on the attached images.
    Hi @wclaster
    Yes, now you have your license sincronized. please try again with the wordcloud.
    regards
    Hello. The results are the same. 
    Hello. I rebooted the computer but the results are still the same, no visualization tab. 
    Thank you! That seems to have done it.