Options

Generate interpretation

INHYEOK_SONGINHYEOK_SONG Member Posts: 11 Learner I

Is the newly added Generate interpretation not yet recognized by the execute python model?

Best Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,
    i think if you use the new python operator framework which we released with 9.9 this should be possible. I've not tested it though.
    Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,
    as mentioned above, please do not try Execute Python. This cannot work, because you return a pickeled python object.

Please use PoF instead. The operator is called Python Learner.

Best,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Solution Accepted
    Sorry, this is a bit my fault.

With 9.9 we added two new operators to the python extension. They are called 'Python Learner" and 'Python Transformer'.

We call them Python Operator Framework (PoF) internally, since you can write your own operators using python with them.

Best,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Options
    excute python 9.9 not work
  • Options
    Thank you. I'll ask you one more question.
    Can you tell me which operator the PoF refers to? I've only tried python connection with excute python, so I don't know what operator PoF is.
  • Options
    Thank you very much. It's a necessary feature, but thank you for making it.