Options

How to connect Rapidminer to web? For visualization the results from rapidminer and show it to web?

MerinMerin Member Posts: 8 Learner I
Hi Imma University Student and now I’m struggling with this problem for my last project on university. Could someone help me please? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Thankyou @yyhuang yeah I will try use pentaho and tableu, my lecture rec. so there is no solution if I only use rapidminer to visualize it .. 
  • Options
    yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist
    edited April 2021
    @Merin, you can use reporting extension or advanced reporting extension to build your own HTML reports. Check out these posts here

Example Process for Reporting Extension

Advanced Reporting Extension published by Old World Computing

• Options
    @yyhuang hm, sorry for asking this again. in rapidminer I only can exp proc as .rmp and .xml and in tableau both of them cannot be read. so do u have solutio for that ? so confused how to show the final result in rapidminer to web  :'(
  • Options
    yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist
    edited April 2021
    No problem. @merin, Do you mean the visualization of the results table from RapidMiner? If so, you can write to csv, write to database, write to Excel,.... for the results and then load the .csv, .xlsx, or database table into graphical interface, like Tableau...
    If you have AI Hub, you can create web services to expose the results as json, OData, xml, ect..https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/hub/web-services/create-web-service.html

.rmp/ .xml file is for the process, which is usually loaded in RapidMiner studio.