Data After Transpose

HarshavHarshav Member Posts: 33 Contributor I
edited May 2021 in Help
After executing the transpose the whole data is getting is transposed into id,att_1 , att_2 columns ,but I couldnt call the att_1 or att_2 in the next operators .Please find the screenshots below 

This is the data I'm getting after transpose 

But I checked it in the metadata of transpose .I see

For further implementation of operators on att_1 or att_2 ,I'm facing issue like this 

Can anyone help me on how to do functions on att_1 or att_2 after transpose ?

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

the reason for this is relativly simple. The meta data is calculated only from the header data of the table. There are certain operations where it is impossible to infer the new header information from the old header. The prime examples are Pivot and transpose.

There are to ways to make it more pleasent for you.
    The first one is to use this option:
    Afterwards you can run the process one and the meta data is then equal to the data of the last run.

An alternative which may be a good solution for you is the operator Set Meta Data. It allows you to manually change the meta data in the process. This does not have any effect on the data transformation.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • HarshavHarshav Member Posts: 33 Contributor I
    edited May 2021
    Hi @mschmitz

I have worked on your solution and could see no error ports after setting the set meta data operator.But FYI ,I'm executing this operator in Sparkrm . I'm still facing with the same errors despite operators not showing any errors.Can you check the problem with sparkrm ,there are so many operators that are not working in Sparkrm.