Options

How to execute python operator in radoop nest?

HarshavHarshav Member Posts: 33 Contributor I
1.I tried executing with sparkrm ,but it failed .
2.When I tried executing the python operator in radoop nest without using sparkrm (execute python) ,I got output with null values with exact columns that are required.
3.When I use write to csv and connect that ports to execute python , I'm getting perfect results 

But without using write to csv ,How can i execute this execute python operator and get the results? 

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    edited June 2021
    Hi,
    I strongly advice against doing it. Keep in mind what happens if you run a python script in a SparkRM. There are several JVMs started on different computers of your Spark-Cluster. All of those need the correct environments etc.

Are there really no ways of doing this with Radoop operators?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    As I have explained you martin , I used write to csv (radoop operator ) before the execute python operator so that I could get the results( I got results by that method ),but since process is designed in such a way that there are no intermediate tables .Is there any method to convert hive table in radoop nest to be more flexible for python execute operator ,so that it can read and give the desired results.
  • Options
    @mschmitz ....Can you please just go through the question , there is an emergency regarding this . I kindly request you for solution if there is any 

Thanks 
    Harsha
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    if this is an emergency, than please use support.rapidminer.com. On support.rapidminer.com we have support level agreements to answer emergencies swiftly.

On the topic itself, I do not understand the problem, so I cannot really comment on it. Also again, i highly advice against using it at all.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany