rapidminer ai hub localhost:8080 error

star2021star2021 Member Posts: 10 Newbie
I'm new  in rapidminer. I encounter a problem to open rapidminer ai hub on localhost:8080. I've tried and read all solutions same like my problem but still can't solve it. I hope anyone can help me please.

Best Answers

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,

this is a symptom for the AI Hub not running. You need to look for the reason.

Do you have a simple installation (with the installer wizard) or a Docker deployment? 

In the first case, find the logs folder and look into the files there, searching for error messages.

In the Docker or docker-compose case, what does "docker-compose logs rm-server-svc" write? Are all the containers running? Or maybe exiting because of insufficient memory?

Regards,
    Balázs
  • BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,

I see error messages about database tables. Have you tested the database connection during installation? Are there tables in the database you configured for the AI Hub? These tables should be created when the AI Hub starts.

Regards,
    Balázs
  • aschaferdiekaschaferdiek Employee, Member Posts: 76 RM Engineering
    edited June 2021 Solution Accepted
    Hi. Did you try to re-create the database schema, there seem to be some tables in there when looking at the log? Did you set the correct collate for the database when you created it? It should be utf8_general_ci.

Answers

• star2021star2021 Member Posts: 10 Newbie
    Hi, thank you for your reply. I have a simple installation.

I found the logs folder and there are many files in the logs folder. Error messages only appears in server.log file as attached. Is this the file that you mean?

If yes, what should I do to solve the errors?
    Hi, I did tested the database connection during installation and the connection was successful. I don't create any table in mysql. I created database schema name as rapidminer_server only. There is no table created in the schema. Why the error pointing to database table and how I can solve it?

Hi guys! Finally I did it.

You guys are right. Mysql is the problem. I think mysql got some glitch. Thus, I decided to start all over again by uninstalling mysql and reinstall again. Then, I follow the database setup documentation by rapidminer properly and everything went well. For the collate, I use utf - utf8_bin as mentioned in the documentation.

Thus, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Mr Balázs and Mr aschaferdiek for helping me pointing out the errors and give suggestions. It makes me realize to follow every steps correctly.

Again, thank you so much  :smiley: