How to explain this things under the cluster column? the average % sentences ?? :)

MerinMerin Member Posts: 8 Learner I
edited June 2021 in Help

Best Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @Merin ,
    Lets say the average of the value sumber_penerangan in the whole data set is 1. Then the average in cluster_0 is 0.22, or 88% lower than in the total data set so the word sumber_penerangan is a strong differentiator between cluster_0 and the other groups.

Does this make sense?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,

because those are the most differentiating ones. The others are more similar in the two sets.

Best,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• MerinMerin Member Posts: 8 Learner I
    thankyou for answering @mschmitz , but actually, I input 47 attributes and I dont know why just that 4 attributes that appear in the final result. and my lecturer ask me to explain that. why just 4 attributes with that percent. im sorry for too many question  :'( its for my final project in college...
    thanks a lot @mschmitz I will put it on my report.  anyway, if my lecturer still give her acc. can I ask you again ? 
    sure, happy to help
    Dortmund, Germany
    @mschmitz  thanks a lot again and again sir.
    regards from Indonesia.