Generate Decision tree

Shahessi_10Shahessi_10 Member Posts: 9 Newbie
Hello guys i am new to RM and i am working on my semester project where i have to create a decision tree in which we have to predict which user is charge back on e-commerce web site and which is not? i am also attaching the Csv file.i would be great thankful to you if anyone can help me in this
df.csv 550.1K

Answers

• Shahessi_10Shahessi_10 Member Posts: 9 Newbie
  • rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Hello @Shahessi_10,

What level of help you need? Just open RapidMiner, go to operators and use:
    1. Open File
    2. Read CSV
    3. Decision Tree
    Connect the output from Open File to the input from Read CSV and the output from Read CSV to the input of Decision Tree, and then use "Parameters" to configure.

While we are all in for helping people when they're a little stuck (happens to the best of us), this looks like you want us to do your homework, and we have policies on not doing that because if I do your work now, you won't learn, and we are all in for learning.

All the best,

Rod.
    @rfuentealba i try to do this but it doesn't work if you say i ll upload my work here
  • rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    @Shahessi_10,

I have a few questions for you:
    1. Is this homework? if it is, will the university complain against you for uploading it, and will your fellow students be able to copy it back?
    2. Is there any chance that you can post pictures instead?
    If this isn't homework, go ahead and let's see what you're getting. Also, would be helpful to see what documentation are you following, videos and all that you've read first.

I used to be a University Teacher myself and while I'm all in for students reaching people for consultation but I would be happier if I see a full description of a problem rather than "this doesn't work", which is certainly not a question. Please understand that while the entire RapidMiner team and people around the ecosystem is fully willing to help but we also don't want to interfere in your education while doing so.

All the best,

Rod.

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn

Hi @Shahessi_10,

Please check these two videos from our academy that would help you apply your knowledge inside RapidMiner.

Open excel spreadsheet in RapidMiner | RapidMiner Studio

How to create a decision Tree Model | RapidMiner Studio