Options

How to convert log file to exampleset?

tahsintahsin Member Posts: 20 Contributor II
Hello,

I am using a log file to record my modeling results(i.e, training, recall, precision etc.). It works well but I want to convert that to example set so that I can export it later. I am using Log to Data operator but it doesn't produce the output I was looking for. 

I am using them inside a Optimize parameter process. It doesn't show all the parameters I have in the log file. What would be the best way to get the exact logfile as an exmapleset? 

Thanks. 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist
    edited October 2021 Solution Accepted
    Hi @tahsin,

Thanks for the screenshot. 

Suppose you are tracking the details of each iteration inside "Optimize Parameter" operator, you will automatically have to log object  as one of the output from "Optimize". You can move "Log to data" out of Optimize and it should work.

I added the "log to data " to a sample process, attached here for your reference. Please give it a try on your data.

Cheers,
    YY

Screenshot of the manual log data

Screenshot of Auto Log data

Answers

• Options
    tahsintahsin Member Posts: 20 Contributor II
    @yyhuang,

Perfect!! I had to specify the log name outside optimize parameter process and it worked. Didn't know that before. Thanks for your help.