Hi,i want to ask why i can't create connections? i've try another type, but the result is still same

kerekukereku Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
Tagged:

Answers

• jwpfaujwpfau Employee, Member Posts: 274 RM Engineering
    Hi,

can you share your rapidminer-studio.log file (or the stacktrace related to the RepositoryFileCreationException inside of the log)?

https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/27/where-do-i-find-log-files-in-case-there-is-a-problem-with-rapidminer-studio

Greetings,
    Jonas
  • kerekukereku Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Sry for the late, the file are this one?
    edited December 2021
    Hi,

thanks for the log file. I've read that the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 can mess up folder permissions.

If you still can read the files from RapidMiner you could just copy everything into a new Local Repository.

Otherwise verify that your user account is still listed with full access in the security tab of the files properties dialog of

C:\Users\Panji\Documents\RapidMiner\Local Repository\Connections\

andΒ 

C:\Users\Panji\Documents\RapidMiner\Local Repository\

Greetings,
    Jonas

I can read files from RapidMiner but it didn't fix anything

Can you store anything else in the repository? It seems that RapidMiner isn't allowed to write into the Connections folder, this can also be caused by some security software or by declining a UAC request or if you did start RapidMiner as a different user (i.e. as administrator) the first time.

What happens if you create a new Repository, are you still not allowed to create a connection in the fresh Repository?
    I can save anything like save process that i do. I also do create new Repository and create the new Connections, but no changes anything