Is there any dynamic model available which is flexible enogh to forcasting according to the attribut

SagarOPSagarOP Member Posts: 3 Newbie

Is there any dynamic model/operators available which is flexible enough to forecasting according to the attributes in the input?

Answers

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Hi,

can you provide more details? Did you try someting and failed getting results?

If you consider the constraints (e. g. only numeric input to neural networks or linear regression), you can put any number of attributes into model building. The model built on the attribute will also require these attributes for predicting. So if you are careful, you can easily build a process that builds the model on arbitrary input and one that predicts on new data having the same structure.

Regards,
    Balázs
  • SagarOPSagarOP Member Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thank you BalazsBarany for replying.
    Actually right now i am working on the project in process engineering of upgradation of the heat exchanger performance and that heat exchanger is operating on the three different feeds and parameters of the heat exchanger is changing as per the input feed now i have data of the heat exchanger available of last five years and want to forecast for the week or 10 days. So my question here is can i generate model in which it can forecast 3 different data according to feed even if i am giving raw(combined of all 3 feed) data as an input?

please let me know here if any further clarification required..

thank you again
    Sagar.