Report Generation and Analytics without the App Open

JaymJaym Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Help
Hello,
I wanted to ask if it is possible to have a report generation button as well as analytics in my website and have it work without clicking the play button in rapidminer itself or having the application open? Ive been trying to find a way but I couldnt find a direct answer and so I was confused. The website uses json. If it is possible, may I know a solution on how to do it as well?
Thank you.

Answers

• aschaferdiekaschaferdiek Employee, Member Posts: 76 RM Engineering
    Hi @Jaym. Could you elaborate a little bit on what you like to achieve and where you like to see/embed something?
  • JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    With RapidMiner AI-Hub you can create a webservice from a process and that webservice can be triggered, even by a button. 

Output can be JSON, but you can also return binary file objects, such as Excel documents your process creates. 

You can also use the App Designer in RapidMiner to prototype out your process and report ideas before having your webdesigner integrate in with your JSON website input. 

Does that help?