A absurd problem about "raplace missing value" operator

May_LIN_01May_LIN_01 Member Posts: 4 Newbie
I used "filter examples " operator to handle missing values and I am sure there are no missing values after that. But when I used "cross validation" and "neural net" to be my testing model, Rapidminer showed me that "neural net cannot handle missing values". Then I clicked " help me to solve the problem", a "replace missing values" operator automatically appeared on my process. However, I still can't run my process because Rapidminer showed me "attribute filter does not match any attributes". Does it means I can't use "replace missing values" because there are no value missing? I really don't know how to solve this problem. :'( Could anyone help me? Thanks a lot!! :)  
1.png 78.2K
2.png 49.2K
3.png 42.6K

Best Answer

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    May,

You can find in attached file , the working process : 
     - I set your label attribute to NOMINAL
     - I set your attributes "text" and " Title" to "Id" so that they are not taken into account by the model during training...

Have a nice day,

Regards,

Lionel

Answers

• May_LIN_01May_LIN_01 Member Posts: 4 Newbie
    I clicked "help me to solve the problem" again after Rapidminer showed "attribute filter does not match any attributes". However, there was no any solution for me this time. :'(:'(:'(
  • lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @May_LIN_01,

Can you please provide your process and your dataset in order to reproduce the problem and in order to understand your problem ?

Regards,

Lionel
    edited January 2022
    lionelderkrikor  Sure!!Thanks for your help! :D

Regards,

May
    @lionelderkrikor,I ran my process successfully with your help! Thanks you so much for helping me solve the problem! :D I suddenly realize that i didn't tell you what am i going to do, i mean the purpose of the whole process. So i think you will probably be confused...  It's my first time to post on rapidminer community, so i don't know what should i do... Really sorry for that :'( Hope it haven't waste you a lot of time...

Regards,

May