Problem with Retrieve Operator

User_notUser_not Member Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello Rapidminer Team,

i have a problem to retrieve my pre processed dataset.

I know from other posts, that the path should be a relative path. So i have saved the pre processing process in one repository and started the process. The pre processed dataset ist stored in the same repository/folder then the process. 

No matter how I assign the record to the retrieve operator, I always get the attached error message.

I hope you can help me!

Best regards
Niklas

Best Answer

• jmerglerjmergler Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 41 Guru
    Solution Accepted
    Hi Niklas,
    I'm attaching a modified process where I replace all non-word characters with an x. I pulled in the file without the metadata settings, added to the Replace Tokens settings, and disabled the Remove Document Parts operator. This probably doesn't do quite what you are looking for, but I think it shows what is going on. With the updated column/attribute names, you'll find that the data is stored and retrieved as expected. So it solves the one problem, and I think it will get you a little closer to the right track. 
    Best,
    Jeff

Answers

• jmerglerjmergler Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 41 Guru
    Hi Niklas,
    Is it possible to share the Pre Processed data or a sample of the data? Even better, the original data and pre processing process would also be helpful. These things would help us better understand what is happening here. 
    Best,
    Jeff
  • User_notUser_not Member Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi Jeff,

i have attached both files, the original data and the pre processing process.

Thank you,
    Niklas