Create HTTPS connection of RapidMiner AI Hub

cuongdnvcuongdnv Member Posts: 9 Learner I
I want to make Https connection to RapidMiner AI Hub. I followed the instructions below:

"It is highly preferred to use HTTPS for the connection. In this case the PUBLIC_URL and SSO_PUBLIC_URL variables should be configured using the https:// prefix and the certificate chain and private key files should be provided in PEM format in the ssl sub-folder using the filenames certificate.crt and private.key The default filenames can be changed using the environment variables in the Proxy section of the .env file Make sure to set the permissions of the ssl directory as indicated above in the final point of the instructions."
https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/deployment/docker-compose/

So I created SSL under ssl folder with command :
openssl req -x509 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout private.key -out certificate.crt

And then I redeployed . However, an error occurred when accessing RapidMiner AI Hub:
"RMSSOAuthenticator error, failed to load IDP configuration"

I tried looking in the logs of the rapidminer-server container and the following warning appeared

Please show me the correct way to get SSL to make Https connection.

Answers

• ollyclarkollyclark Employee, Member Posts: 4 RM Team Member
    Hi cuongdnv - I'd first of all check that the permissions for the ssl directory are set exactly as specified in the instructions, as the users/groups in the containers will be different to those on your host machine. I'd also check again the instructions for creating your own test CA and certificates in README-cust-ca-md.
  • cuongdnvcuongdnv Member Posts: 9 Learner I
    I followed the instructions correctly but still got the error "RMSSOAuthenticator error, failed to load IDP configuration" Can you show me how to disable RMSSOAuthenticator?

• cuongdnvcuongdnv Member Posts: 9 Learner I
    edited May 2022
    I was able to generate SSL through the Customer Internal CA documentation.
    However this is just a Self-Sign certificate .
    I want to create a standard SSL, which is issued by an external CA, what should I do?
    Normally I would use letsencrypt but in this case I don't know how to create