Options

Sentiment analysis in rapid miner

student2022student2022 Member Posts: 5 Learner I
Hi! I have an excel data file with information (numbers and words) that I need to do sentiment analysis on.

I attached a few screenshots with my process (the second to last one shows all the operators I used) and the final one shows my result.

It didn't seem to work - can someone guide me when I went wrong? I don't see results of the analysis and how the customers feel. 

Thank you,

on. 

Answers

• Options
    ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 522 Unicorn
    Hi again @student2022

have you checked the show advanced output option into the Extract Sentiment operator?

Best
  • Options
    student2022student2022 Member Posts: 5 Learner I
    @ceaperez I just did   and the results still look like this. Do you offer virtual tutoring by chance? I can't figure out how to get it to show a correct analysis to work. 

• Options
    ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 522 Unicorn
    edited October 2022
    Hi @student2022

In this community we will try to help you and here you have great coleagues trying to help each others. 
    Please be clear in your questions and share information to try to help you. 
    In the column "score" you have the sum of negative and positive. If the score is negative, then the sum of negative words is greater than the sum of positive words so the sentiment of the phrase is negative, and if the sum of positive words is greater than the negative ones, the sentiment of the phrase is positive . 

Best, 

Cesar