Options

Contact for the Academic Program

MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
Dear All,

I've learned that a few people got issues with getting new educational licenses. As you probably heard RapidMiner is now part of Altair.

Altair got a great offering for Data Analytics and also has a great academic program. As you can imagine, there are quite some changes. The RapidMiner program is supposed to run as always, but if you have any issue, please feel free to reach out to me. I am available via e-mail at: mliebig at altair.com

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience!

Happy Mining,
Martin
- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Options
    JanGrasmannsdorfJanGrasmannsdorf Member, University Professor Posts: 1 Learner I
    Dear Martin, Dear RapidMiner community,

thank your for highlighting the academic program of RapidMiner and Altair. If you have questions on how to use RapidMiner in your classes in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Benelux region, please send me a message to grasmann at altair.com. Or contact altairuniversity at altair.com. Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Jan
  • Options
    OsamaMoeOsamaMoe Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    Hello Martin and Jan,

So, would I be still able to activate my educational license?
    I have received, like many others of my colleagues, a welcome email. But, we have not received any activation email.
    And YES, I have checked the Junk/Spam mail folder.

Are you able to help with this? or should we try to search for another software tool ?!

Thanks,
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    I've manually verified your user account. Likely your email server is blocking us.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    OsamaMoeOsamaMoe Member Posts: 2 Learner I
    Thank you very much, Martin. It works fine now.
  • Options
    wael_sh72wael_sh72 Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    Dear Martin ,
    Good Day ... 
    I`m trying to Activate Rapidminer Studio for academic usage as a student, but the verification email NOT sent, thus I'm unable to activate my Academic account.

i check my spam folder as well but still nothing received ..

I can find only the verification email from "RapidMiner Community" , but nothing from Rapidminer to verify my email.

Please support.

Best regards
    wael