Failed to Create HTML5 Browser...

kdafoekdafoe Member Posts: 20 Maven
Hi Everyone. I too have received this series of messages in the RapidMiner log: Jan 25, 2023 10:09:36 AM SEVERE: Failed to initialize the Browser, HTML5 components might not be available! Jan 25, 2023 10:09:40 AM SEVERE: Failed to initialize the Browser, HTML5 components might not be available! Jan 25, 2023 10:09:43 AM SEVERE: Failed to initialize the Browser, HTML5 components might not be available! Jan 25, 2023 10:09:43 AM WARNING: Failed to initialize HTML5 chart rendering Jan 25, 2023 10:09:43 AM SEVERE: Failed to create HTML5 browser! Jan 25, 2023 10:09:43 AM SEVERE: Failed to create HTML5 browser! I have had no issue with this in RapidMiner before. I am running RapidMiner V10.0 on a mac running Ventura 13.1. In the RapidMiner settings I have turned on HTML5 Safe Mode. I have also selected Show Legacy Simple Charts and Show Legacy Advanced Charts. Although this does appear to work, I don't understand what is triggering these errors. Anyone have any suggestions on what is missing and how I correct this? Thank-you for any advice/help.

Best Answers

• jwpfaujwpfau Employee, Member Posts: 277 RM Engineering
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,

can you share the part after "Failed to initialize the Browser, HTML5 components might not be available" from the ~/.RapidMiner/rapidminer-studio.log file?

Greetings,
    Jonas
  • kdafoekdafoe Member Posts: 20 Maven
    Solution Accepted
    Hi Jonas.

Thanks for the offer, but it seems to have been one of those Mac things. Something must have updated, and now I can visualize everything like I always could.