Options

AI Hub/Server license renewal problems

Martin_p_pMartin_p_p Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

I am writing to request your assistance with renewing my AI Hub/Server license and retrieving some critical data results that I am currently unable to access. I have been experiencing difficulties renewing my license and have been unsuccessful in finding the necessary resources to do so. Although I have the Rapidminer Studio educational license activated, I have not been able to find how to renew the AI Hub/Server license.

Despite trying multiple troubleshooting steps, I have not been successful in resolving this issue. As a result, I am unable to access important data that I require. I would be extremely grateful if you could provide me with any steps or instructions to help me renew my license and retrieve my data from the AI Hub/Server 9.7.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,
    i've issued an AI Hub license for you and will connect with you via email.
    Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Options
    Martin_p_pMartin_p_p Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Hi  @MartinLiebig,

thank you very much for your support, the problem has been solved.

Best regards

• Options
    ZoiphyZoiphy Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    edited May 2023
    hello @MartinLiebig

I am writing to seek your assistance regarding the renewal of my AI Hub/Server license.  I have encountered exactly same difficulties in renewing my license and have been unsuccessful in finding the necessary resources to do so.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Ze