Options

Attribute not found even though it has been selected

vinnylocalvinnylocal Member Posts: 3 Newbie
using the 2 files uploaded here  i m trying to run a classification model. however even though i assign the label role to Category, i keep receiving the message in the screenshot. can you please help me?. i have also attached the RM file i m using.
has anyone experienced this before?

Answers

• Options
    CKönigCKönig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 70 RM Team Member
    Hi vinnylocal,

put a "Breakpoint before" (Shift+F7) on the Decision Tree operator and have a look at the actual example set that's going in.

The process you've posted is not correctly configured (starts with missing repository entry for "Retrieve"), so it's hard to guess what you're doing - but you're probably setting the role label on a text field that afterwards gets processed into something else. Thus, none of the resulting attributes has the role label anymore.

Have a nice day,
    Christian
  • Options
    vinnylocalvinnylocal Member Posts: 3 Newbie
    thanks Ckonig. 
    have done as you said. i can tell you that even inspecting the input of the decision tree i can see the feature marked as label. picture attached.  have also attached the rmp file and the csv so that you can try...since i m thinking my laptop might have some issues
  • Options
    ruhailaruhaila Member Posts: 48 Guru
    Hi,

I believe you want to predict spam text? If so, then you don't need to use the TEXT VECTORIZATION operator, also no need for the PROCESS DOCUMENTS FROM DATA operator. hth
  • Options
    ruhailaruhaila Member Posts: 48 Guru
    Oh yes, and leave only one SET ROLE operator. You don't need two. hth