Data Mining Rebates Data

rocky888rocky888 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
Hi after reading the post of Data Mining with HRM i was very impressed with the information and advice given.

I was wondering if you could help me though with what to do with rebate information. I have access to a large dataset of rebates issued to customers. Within this i have the rebates issued to the customer as bands: A(sales-0-10,000 = 5%), B(sales 10-20,000 = 10%), C....so on.

I was wondering what could i do with this dataset of information of rebates. I also have access to all sales information aswell. I am just trying to find out as much possible the effectiveness of data mining in these areas and ideas of how i could put data mining into practice here.

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi Rocky,
    this depends very much on the data you have at hands. From your vague description I cannot say if there might be useful patterns in the data one could discover.
    And I really doubt this forum is the best place to discuss such issues, so I would advise to contact us either via phone or email how RapidMiner could fit into your setup and could help you.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • sukanthsukanth Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    hi how to use rapid miner