Options

question about pivot data in RapidMiner 5

happydusthappydust Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
My dataset is like this
id, daysegment(0-12), subcomponent(1-5)

I want to the new pivot table as this
subcomponent                                  daysegment1                                                      daysegment2..... daysegment12
1                            12(number of records of daysegement, subcomponent1)                44                              14

I really dont know how to do this in pivot operater.

I used "subcomponent" as group attribute, and use daysegment as :index attribute

but the result is like this

subcomponent          id-daysegment 1                                                                                                                                              id-daysegment 2        .....          id-daysegement 12
1                                    233411(the last id of the record in the table which was subcomponent1 and daysegment 1)

what i need was not the id but the count of the record. but i dont know how to do this.

I chose "count" as weight aggregation but it didnt work.

And id is the id of the table and it is integer.

Can anyone plz help me? I am pulling my hair here.

Thanks!

Happydust

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    I'm not completely sure, because I don't have this data, but I think you can do some tricks with the Aggregate operator and some joins...Did you try that?

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    happydusthappydust Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
    yeah, i tried, now it worked:)

Thanks!